- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
Criminal History RequestsMain Phone: (775) 328-3030
CRIMINAL HISTORY REQUESTS FOR YOURSELF:
All Washoe County Sheriff's Office arrests and/or bookings for the past 10 years will be provided.
A disposition on all WCSO arrests will be provided if available. If a disposition is unavailable, it is your responsibility to contact the court of jurisdiction for that information. We do not contact the court for you.
CRIMINAL HISTORY REQUESTS FOR OTHER PERSONS:
Only Washoe County arrests resulting in a conviction will be provided in accordance with NRS 179A. Signed authorization or other restrictions may apply. Please contact our office at 328-3023 for specific information
Completing Criminal History Requests:
- Applicants requesting a Criminal History must print and complete the Criminal History Request Form.
- The service charge is $10.00.
- You must include either a money order or a cashier’s check for the service charge and a photocopy of your government-issued I.D.
- You must mail the completed form, required documents, and payment to:
- Your request may take up to 10 days for completion (longer if the criminal history information is extensive).
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTACT RENO POLICE DEPARTMENT, SPARKS POLICE DEPARTMENT, THE NEVADA HIGHWAY PATROL AND/OR ANY OTHER AGENCY OF JURISDICTION TO ENSURE YOU ARE RECEIVING A COMPLETE CRIMINAL HISTORY IN WASHOE COUNTY.