Sheriff's Office

Traffic Complaints

Common Traffic Complaints

You live on a residential street in the unincorporated area of Washoe County and cars are speeding past your house on a regular basis and/or not stopping at designated stop signs.

You have commercial trucks using your street as a truck route (not to be confused with trucks making deliveries.)

If incidents like this are happening in your neighborhood, submit a Traffic Complaint below. 

Submit a Traffic Complaint

Choose which Online Reporting System is appropriate

Did the incident occur in:

Unincorporated Washoe County This includes areas like Sun Valley, Spanish Springs, Cold Springs and Incline Village
City of Reno This includes areas like Stead, Damonte Ranch and Downtown Reno
City of Sparks This includes areas like Wingfield Springs and Downtown Sparks
Reno-Sparks Indian Colony This includes areas like the 2nd Street Walmart and Gold Ranch