- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
WCSO Detectives Looking to Identify Suspect in Stabbing
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office is seeking assistance in identifying a suspect involved in committing battery with a deadly weapon causing substantial bodily harm.
On May 13th, 2023, between 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm, a stabbing occurred off Chesapeake Drive in Lemmon Valley.
The victim and several witnesses involved in this case have been identified.
Investigators are asking that anyone with information about the identity of the man in the attached photos to please contact Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detective Wright by cell at (775) 224-1623, desk line at (775) 328-3365, or by email at email@example.com.
Information about this incident can also be sent to Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900.
Please reference case # WC23-2366.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.