- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
WCSO Deputies, Regional Narcotics Unit arrest two for drug trafficking and firearm charges
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
On September 17, 2022, Washoe County Sheriff’s Office K9 Deputies, working in conjunction with the Regional Narcotics Unit (RNU) arrested Reno residents Don White and Lameda Allen on multiple charges.
White and Allen were stopped for traffic offenses while traveling eastbound on I-80 near Boomtown. During a search of the vehicle, WCSO K9 Deputies located more than five pounds of methamphetamine and a loaded semi-automatic handgun.
Both White and Allen were booked into the WCSO jail for several felony charges.
White was charged with possession of a controlled substance, drug trafficking and Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
Allen was also charged with possession of a controlled substance, drug trafficking, a parole and probation violation and multiple traffic violations.
Anyone with information regarding this case is encouraged to contact Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900, refer to case #WC22-4870.
Don White (DOB - 6/16/1968)
Lameda Allen (DOB - 4/24/1971)
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.