- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Case Requests
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
WCSO Deputies investigating shooting in Lemmon Valley
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
Office: (775) 328-8707
Cell: (775) 453-0107
Just before 2:00 PM, November 27, 2021, Washoe County Sheriff’s Office patrol Deputies responded to the area of Lemmon Drive and Sky Vista Parkway on a report of shots fired. Witnesses reported that two vehicles involved in the shooting left the area after the shooting.
A short time later, patrol Deputies located one of the vehicles involved in the shooting had been involved in a traffic accident at the intersection of Lemmon Drive and Military Road.
The other involved vehicle drove to the Washoe County Sheriff's Office, located at 911 Parr Boulevard, where Deputies were contacted by the involved subjects.
Multiple victims were transported to local hospitals. The condition of the subjects involved is not known.
This is an ongoing investigation being conducted by Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives.
Anyone who may have witnessed the shooting or anyone with pertinent information regarding this incident is asked to call the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detective Division at (775) 328-3320 or may remain anonymous by calling Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.