- Administrative Bureau
- About the Administrative Bureau
- Administrative Division
- Administrative Services Division
- About the Administrative Services Division
- Field Services
- Records Section
- Bail Agent Registration
- Business License
- CARFAX Accident Reports
- Case Requests
- Concealed Weapons Permits (CCW)
- Convicted Persons Registrations
- Criminal History Requests
- Embassy Letters
- Sex Offender/Crimes Against Children Registration
- Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act (LEOSA) - For Law Enforcement Personnel Only
- Marijuana Registration Card
- Photo Requests
- Service Charge Schedule
- Work Permits
- Community Engagement
- Forensic Sciences Division
- Detention Bureau
- About the Detention Bureau
- Detention Operations Division
- Detention Services Division
- Operations Bureau
- About the Operations Bureau
- Patrol Division
- Special Operations Division
- Washoe County Sheriff's Office
For Immediate Release
|Date Issued:||Sep 23, 2020 - 4:40pm|
UPDATE: Missing Man Found
911 Parr Blvd
Reno, NV. 89512
UPDATE: Ian Shopshire has been found.
Original press release:
Washoe County Sheriff's Office asks public to be on the lookout for missing man
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is asking the public to be on the lookout for a missing 26-year-old man.
Ian Shopshire was last seen one week ago at his Sun Valley residence. Deputies say there's been no activity on his bank account for a full week, and there's been no activity on Shopshire's cell phone for at least 48 hours. Because he has an underlying medical condition, Shopshire's family members are concerned for his welfare.
Ian Shopshire is described as a White male, five feet and two inches tall, 150 pounds, with brown eyes and red hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Washoe County Sheriff's Office non-emergency line at (775) 785-WCSO or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900. Refer to case WC20-4014.
The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is dedicated to preserving a safe and secure community with professionalism, respect, integrity and the highest commitment to equality. Sheriff Darin Balaam is the 27th person elected to serve as the Sheriff of Washoe County since the Office was created in 1861. The Washoe County Sheriff's Office strives to ensure public safety by building trust and creating partnerships within the diverse communities in which we serve. We will promote the dignity of all people supported by our words and actions through open communication while fostering an environment of professionalism, integrity and mutual respect.