Inmate Money Accounts

Put money on an inmate's account using JailATM

Sending money to an inmate:

  • Kiosks (located in the Sheriff's Office foyer and in the visiting lobby – cash or credit card)
  • Internet Payments (credit cards via
  • Mail (money orders or cashier's check - must have inmate name) addressed to Washoe County Jail, ATTN: Inmate Accounting


This is a special alert indicator

There are no active alerts. If this was an actual alert, this area would be red and would contain important information to keep you and your family safe.