Inmate Visiting Information
The Washoe County Sheriff"s Office has recently launched a state-of-the-art web visitation system known as iWebVisit.com Visitors are now able to conduct remote video visitation from your home, office or remote location over the Internet. You now can conduct a two way video visit with a general population inmate currently housed at the Washoe County Sheriff"s Office by using a computer equipped with high-speed Internet and a webcam. The following are instructions on how to proceed:
Create your Inmate Video Visitation account at iWebVisit.com remotely.
- Remote Web-Based Video Visitation is available to general population inmates.
- General Population inmates are allowed up to 2 Remote Video Visits per Day, Monday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- WCSO may limit or cancel jail video visits at its discretion.
- Except for attorney and other confidential visitors, all video visitations are subject to monitoring and recording.
WCSO may terminate an inmate’s privilege to have video visitation at its discretion and may also terminate an on-going video visitation due to security reasons such as lock downs or during periods when visitations are suspended.
Remote Web-Based Video Visitation is available to special management inmates as set forth below in the in person visitation chart. You must create an account at iWebVisit.com remotely.
- Remote Web-Based Video Visitation is available to special management inmates as set forth below in the in person visitation chart. You must create an account at iWebVisit.com remotely.
- Attorneys are permitted to visit remotely with an inmate each day. The attorney must create an account at www.iwebvisit.com. The attorney must also obtain approval in person one time at the jail to obtain confidential status by providing photo identification and a state bar card. If the attorney fails to obtain the confidential status, all video visits will be recorded.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Inmates are allowed visitors based on their status.
- There is no five (5) day waiting periods for remote visits
On-site Inmate Visiting
Main Phone: (775) 328-3062
Technical Support: (775) 434-8748 or you can email iWebVisit at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Inmate Visiting can be cancelled at any time.
We suggest you call before visiting.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Inmates are allowed one (1) non-contact personal visit per scheduled visiting day
- Inmates are allowed visitors based on their status
- No more than two (2) visitors may visit at a time
- A child is counted as a visitor
- All visitors over 18 years of age are required to have current and valid U.S. government-issued identification
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Visits are restricted to 20 minutes
NO PERSONAL POSSESSIONS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE VISITING AREA. THIS INCLUDES COATS, JACKETS, BABY CARRIERS, AND PICTURES.
Secure lockers are available in the lobby, free of charge.
Visitors may be subject to a personal search at any time. Visitors that refuse to be searched will be denied access. Possession of illegal substances, possession of concealed weapons, attempts to pass contraband, and defacing public areas will result in arrest.
Visitor's clothing must conform to proper dress standards.
- No clothing of transparent, or see-through material
- No bare midriffs
- No bare feet
- No "muscle" shirts and no "spaghetti" straps
- Visitors must wear appropriate undergarments
- Shorts and dresses must be mid-thigh length
Final determination will be made by detention facility personnel.
Anyone failing to comply with these rules will be denied access to visiting.
Visiting Days and Hours:
Inmates may not receive visitors for the first 5 days of their incarceration.
|7:30 am - 10:30 am||7:30 am - 10:30 am||7:30 am - 10:30 am||7:30 am - 10:30 am|
|7:30 pm - 10:30 pm||7:30 pm - 10:30 pm||7:30 pm - 10:30 pm||7:30 pm - 10:30 pm|
|Disciplinary Segregation||Professional Visits Only|
Limited to One visit per month
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Limited to One visit per week
Friday 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Limited to One visit per week Friday
7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Professional/Law Enforcement Visits
Daily: 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.