Bail Agent Registration
Shirley Cosmos, Chief Records Clerk
Main Phone: (775) 328-3017
All Bail Agents conducting business with Washoe County Detention Facility must register with Washoe County Records Section, Permit Unit.
Bail Agents must register and provide the required documentation annually on or before July 1.
Permit Section Hours:
Monday - Tuesday - Thursday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Bail Agents must provide the following:
- State issued photo identification card.
- Certified copy of renewed and updated Power of Attorney.
- Copy of Individual License Information Inquiry.*
- Copy of Firm Information Inquiry.*
- Processing fee: $35.00 cash/check/money order/cashier's check.
* May be obtained from the State of Nevada, Board of Insurance website.