- Press Releases (View All)
- Sheriff's Office Deputies arrest Vya woman on multiple felony child neglect and animal cruelty charges due to extremely hazardous home conditions - (Oct 08, 2015)
- Sheriff Allen praises Search and Rescue Volunteers and Patrol Deputies for locating missing elderly California man in Incline Village area - (Oct 07, 2015)
- Upland game seasons are about to begin and the Washoe County Sheriff's Office reminds residents about congested area shooting restrictions - (Oct 06, 2015)
- Newsletters (View All) Community Partnership Connection Volume 5, Issue 9 - Sep 30, 2015 (1 MB pdf)
- WCSO featured in Nevada Humane Society's "Pets on Patrol" Calendar
- You are invited to attend the Incline Village Community Picnic held Sunday, October 4
- Upland game seasons are about to begin and the Washoe County Sheriff's Office reminds residents about congested area shooting restrictions
- Bikes for Badges Charity Ride in honor of fallen Deputy Sheriff Carl Howell
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Sheriff Allen presented with the Garde Nationale Trophy by the U.S. Air National Guard
- 3rd Annual WCSO K9 Run October 3
Sheriff's Office Now has Outreach Deputies at Five Elementary Schools!
Child Protection: Tips for Parents and Guardians
Nevada Department of Public Safety Awards Sheriff's Office Motor Unit
"Joining Forces: 2015 Best Overall Joining Forces Reporting Agency"
Sun Valley GID Supports Graffiti Prevention, Education and Abatement
This month two WCSO Communication Specialists traveled up to Idaho to help with communications on the Cougar Fire.
WCSO Records and Civil Sections will now be open a half hour earlier!
Add a Little Color to your Life! Volunteer for "Color Me Rad" and support Special Olympics.
- RSS Feeds